Monday, February 4, 2013

Read before you buy! (for husbands)


Around 4pm a wife called her husband in office, “Hey hubby, Do buy a bottle of shampoo before you come home.”
Husband replied, “Sure, anything else”
On his way back home, he stopped by a shopping mall and got confused when he saw various brands of shampoos.
He called his wife and asked, “Honey, which brand would you prefer?”
She replied, “Ahhh, Dove…”
“I’ll reach home in ten minutes, see you”, he disconnected.
Next day around 11:30am, he received his wife’s call at office
“COME HOME RIGHT NOW WITH A SHAMPOO BOTTLE, YOU MORON” his wife shouted from the other side of the phone.
“Hey honey, I brought you shampoo yesterday evening. Is everything all right? Why are you shouting?” he inquired
“Mr. BLIND, YOU BROUGHT HOME DOVE CONDITIONER, YOU JUST COME HOME NOW…” she shouted
“But right now, I’m in office and its 11:30…how am I suppose come home now”, he explained
“I have applied heena to my head and when I tried washing it off, there wasn’t any froth and then I read that its conditioner and not a shampoo… am I to stay this way till your office is over” she demanded.
The husband took the day off and stopped by the shopping mall again and read the label on the shampoo bottle bought it and went home. She was angry at him so he had to take her to movies and later nice restaurant for dinner.
Moral: Shopping is not picking up products, read before you buy!


   

2 comments: