Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sun Signs: My way!



I, like many others, have always been interested in knowing about my future. And to know about the future I read a lot of ‘Horoscope’ columns and strips in newspaper and even online. The kind of curious I’m, I read not just about my own sun sign (Libra) but also about my Pops’ (Virgo), my lil brother’s (Cancer), Momsy’s (Aries) and recent addition is my fiancé ‘s (Pisces). And I have got into a habit of reading all stuff about their characteristics, thanks to the 6 subject notebook of N***N**** publications which is all I carried in 5 years of my college life and of course to Linda Goodman!   
This made me know a lot of about people, their behavior, nature and personality, which sometimes becomes a problem…I start judging people accordingly. Many a time the judgment is correct but not always. And this is dangerous…I’m at the threshold of losing good friends and acquaintances just because I thought otherwise about them. So recently I have started to avoid asking people's sun signs, so that I don’t assume anything about them before actually knowing them.  And now if I ask your date of birth, it implies that I am impressed and want to know you better. J
I wonder if I’m a typical LIBRAN, only because I have been reading so much about ‘what a Librans are like’:p
Interestingly, Librans don’t have good compatibility with Cancerians, all my best buddies (my brother, from school-time best friend Pslam to best friend in college Shivani Mehra and at workplace Harpreet sir (Harry Potter), Gazal ma’am, all are cancerians. I can claim no one knows Cancerians better than me, even they don't.

ARIES:  (My momsy and Dadi ma, Divya Goyal) Super active actually super mom, outgoing, ME First and impulsive attitude and very objective even with their own child.

TAURUS: (Iti Dixit) Earthy, solid, enduring, very practical…sometimes seem to be emotionless; continuing with dogged persistence long after everyone else has given.

GEMINI:  (Prerna Singh) Energetic, Self expressive, forms strong opinions, change their minds so quickly that they may end up contradicting themselves.

CANCER: (Karan Mahajan, Gazal Sharma) highly sensitive, Caring, emotional, very creative, never forgets a thing, extremely protective and MOOD SWINGS is the trademark.

LEO: (Impreet) loves romantic dinners, spends too much, love to adored and looked upto!!! No more comments.

VIRGO: (My pops) Perfectionist, creative, logical, fun loving, tends to immerse themselves in the minutest details of how something works in order to enrich their understanding.

LIBRA: (Me) Always trying to find balance, harmony and justice, and often done at the risk of losing sight of their own needs, Detached.

SCORPIO: (Sanil Khanna) Fervent friend, subtle enemy, sensual, creative, wants to enjoy all pleasures of life, amazing intuitive powers, aloof from the usual drama in everyday life.
SAGITTARIUS: (Rishi Nanda) Great lover of travelling, Adventurer, optimist and sometimes philosophical.

CAPRICORN: (Rabia Arora, Shaveta Pujara) Rational, determined, conventional too, caring, achieve great results with minimum effort and expense free spirited, generous as well.

AQUARIUS: (Puja Tandon) Smart and independent, Impersonal but do have deep care and concern for the humanity, loves independence, friendly to all, truly Unconventional.

PISCES:  (Vivek Puri, Dhiraj Soni) Dreamer, Compassionate about almost everything, incurable romantic, easy going, popular with all kinds of people
Hope I have guessed it all right. It’s actually analysis of nature of my friends, family members and others I know…

23 comments:

  1. Me too Libran and I m fully compatible with cancerians as well. So, I believe after reading these predictions based on sun signs we somehow make up our mind and look to find the things which are actually not der but as our mind hav already accepted those predictions we find them to be true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that you are a libran too :))
      and I agree we start believing in those.

      Delete
  2. well, pretty stuff. why Leo is less than others. plz update ....because i am Leo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cud ve written an essay on LEO!!! but you see one of my frnds who is a leo..wud ve got seriously angry!
      hard to handle ppl.

      Delete
  3. Guess wat ... I just checkd ur DOB and its the same ... 8th Oct... Same pinch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaan...I like that...you are second person I have known who is born on 8th oct. :) First person is a lady who is exactly 10 yrs elder to me and alot like me!!! :)

      Delete
    2. so u 2 are also d freaks of 8th oct...!! o god

      Delete
    3. ahaan I like that.
      God bless both of you...looking forward to see her! :)

      Delete
    4. :))) n u wont b dissapointed :)

      Delete
    5. karishma
      i call her nibbu, motu, pikachu :P

      Delete
  4. well its a science n nt some mumbo jumbo by a witch doctor :P so yea its trustworthy
    bt i believe in givin evry1 person his/her own space n tym vt presuming nethng, coz evry1 is jst a whole new level of "freak" :P so i make it up as i go along...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhmmm...
      I got into a very bad habit of judging ppl on the basis of what I read abt the zodiacs...but I improved on that big time.
      Thanks to momsy's guidance!

      Delete
    2. well experience always helps no doubt...keep researching...:)

      Delete
    3. n keep sharing 2, u vl always hav 1 interested listener :P

      Delete
    4. Hope to increase the number!:(

      Delete
    5. v r here 2 do our karma, let others worry abt d results ;)

      Delete
    6. thnq, i will take dat as a compliment :P btw, dnt wry i willnt bore u 2 death :D

      Delete