Monday, February 4, 2013

Purify your heart & soul


The Sun rises
The Sun sets
Days are passing
Time is fleeing
Neither the sky nor the dark clouds are changing.

I seek the sparkling clarity
But what I see is inky blackness
This reality of world is full of dirt and darkness
Moon and the stars are the witnesses of impending vagueness.

Would they ever help the World?
Or would they just stand silent watching all goodness depart the planet Earth?
Suddenly I recall the words of my Grandmother who had immovable faith in God
“Surrender your heart and soul to God and He will purify and strengthen them, to save all.”
I wish her words come true and every Indian gets his heart and soul purified so as to serve the society
Then, all prevailing darkness will be swallowed by the bright ruby sky rising like a diamond in the East
People will no more be beasts
There we will have a new beginning and a new dawn!


4 comments: