Monday, October 13, 2014

Avoid Footwear disasters

I am literally forced to write this today, after looking at young girls in the university looking like footwear disasters. Though I am NO fashion guru but shoes is the part of the dress I can’t avoid to ignore whenever I see any someone specifically when I have nothing on my mind. There are three things you should totally avoid:
Causal 
1. Socks with Sandals, seriously! It’s a big No for socks with sandals no matter how fancy, cute or colorful they are. Socks are not to be seen outside your shoes. Let your feet breathe when your wear sandals or wear shoes. Avoid



2. Shine, shine everywhere, surely footwear with rhinestones of all sorts is such a fad but then wearing shiny stuff in morning hours and to be more precise in college is again a big NO. The immoderate amount of shine and sparkle is very unattractive and in bad taste. Avoid
Partying 









3. Heels have an occasion, I guess Marilyn Monroe was right in saying that all women owe a lot to the one who invented heels but then we should not be misusing the invention. If you already was gifted with good height (5.7 or above) clearly you don’t need to wear heels in office, college or in the market let the short women have to pain and pleasure to wear them in routine and you may keep them for occasions. And if you are living in India, you will have plenty of occasions to flaunt your heels and your height. I won’t get into the details of the harms of wearing high heels though I would like to warn you about it.  
On wedding day
Nothing personal
No intention to hurt anyone’s sentiments.





2 comments:

  1. me likey! write more! esp about morning make up in college please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.
      Surely girl...let them go for autumn break, I'll have more time for writing :P
      Miss you T. Sarkar

      Delete